Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

<-AZURE->

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by <-AZURE->

  1. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Imagine if Sora was actually considered a Keyblade Master
  2. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/6531/Disney_Infinity_Gold_Collection/
  3. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/6531/Disney_Infinity_Gold_Collection/
  4. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Disney Infinity is on Steam apparently
  5. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Alright
  6. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm gonna memorise some more Hiragana and katakana tommorow
  7. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I might try the KH1 Crit mod Gonna try to get further in my KH2 Crit lv 1 first
  8. Hey, do you think there's a mod that allows Sora in KH1 to wear a crown like the one in KH2?
  9. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It's all right. When I'm down I listen to some music. Listening to KH lofi atm Super chill
  10. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I don't need your pessimism I still believe in Sora Also on the Pokemon and Links, the Pokemon are all very different and the Links are vastly different when you play them, while 3 Fire Emblem characters are all basically the same, and all of the Fire Emblem characters don't have a very original moveset
  11. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It's because of the 7 already existing characters that are all pretty similar
  12. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It's happened with every character. Some people send death threats So I'm not worried about Sora
  13. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Smash fans are just really aggressive
  14. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And either way, some hecklers won't stop Sora from getting in
  15. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And chose from that list
  16. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He was given a list
  17. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well People were salty over Byleth and they knew it and still released them
  18. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Mmm
  19. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Or maybe even before
  20. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So he could be in It was decided probably during the development of Byleth
  21. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The DLC is already decided anyway
  22. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And this wish will never die
  23. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What happened with Harada?
  24. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What?
  25. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I play Smash more and more and I just wish that Sora was a fighter. The only DLC I want. I even saw someone online with the tag #Sora4Smash

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top