Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. That would be too similar to Xbox.
  2. PS1 was black, PS2 was blue, PS3 was black, PS4 was blue and PS5 will be white
  3. Oh you mean the PS5™️ Upgrade Available text Yeah it would make more sense to have it on the blue banner.
  4. I don't think they are even allowed to put it here with Sony's visual guidelines
  5. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Why is Vanitas just laying on the ground? lol
  6. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I didn't. I never watch the news
  7. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Noleen#7811 Really? That's horrible D:
  8. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    UE4 is amazing
  9. Ah I see!
  10. Wait that's the same person who shared the leaked Series X box
  11. Was this done in AR? Or did they get their hands on a real Series S and X?
  12. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This is perfect. I think it’s the shaders that makes other fan renders look off
  13. A 5 TB SSD would probably cost more than $200
  14. Same @Steph..
  15. The first one wouldn’t work I think, since it already means something else.
  16. does it really matter anyway could be tâche violette and still works tbh
  17. I wonder what the translation will be in our native language @Noleen#7811.
  18. I think dark hole sounds better
  19. That’s interesting
  20. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Me too Justin.
  21. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hi Goldy!
  22. https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamour/52568/kingdom-hearts-aqua
  23. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/why-friends-ross-geller-why-would-you-do-that-gif-4484708
  24. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is this movie already out?
  25. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Icecl Keyheart she’s transforming into that creepy doll from KH3.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top