Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I need to continue watching the MCU movies someday
  2. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is that fake? :dearlord:
  3. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :NazuGun:
  4. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I said it's over.
  5. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    pssst @HaakonHawk, Christmas is over :WinkingBrownie:
  6. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m not really in a KH mood these days to be totally honest
  7. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I would be devastated if I ever lost my YouTube channel
  8. hahaha I don't have a VR headset unfortunately
  9. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Check his profile
  10. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm so happy for Nova, his channel is doing pretty well I miss him though... :MichiSad:
  11. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :ritualwhat:
  12. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I transferred my channel years ago when Google+ was still a thing or, rather, I asked YouTube to transfer my channel for me
  13. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You have to switch to a brand account instead of a personnal account
  14. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    oh nice, I wanna be more present as a creator this year but it's probably not gonna happen I finally got a new custom URL for my channel so that's nice
  15. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ooh btw I finally bought a mic for my PC, I should receive it next week! So what's up So what's up?
  16. This VRChat world looks oddly familiar (it doesn't mention KH anywhere lol)
  17. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Not much
  18. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    hi @GoldenDrummer730#4323
  19. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :ritualboop: Agreed! Great job! (@Kimpchuu I suppose?)
  20. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :hai:
  21. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What could they possibly expend on this movie? There was no open ending
  22. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :MichiEvil:
  23. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Do you guys like the game I'm playing? :MichAyy:
  24. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello there
  25. Wait, really?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top