Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. I wanted to give co-op mode a try, so I played with a controller in my left hand and another in my right hand
  2. That’s good. Removing the top panel on the PS4 Pro is really easy too, glad Sony continues in that direction.
  3. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And this is why I'll try to avoid Oculus when I will get my first headset.
  4. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That was short wasn't it
  5. How are the controls? How do the buttons feel? The Sticks? The triggers?
  6. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Anyway, I'm leaving for the night, bye everyone! :MichWave:
  7. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hi Goldy :MichiSmile:
  8. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's unfortunate.
  9. > Went and got my dual sense @-Kye- Could you tell me how well does it work on PC?
  10. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I invited a friend to the server but didn't get the role, is that normal?
  11. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello!
  12. Welp I keep confusing the A and B buttons. :v
  13. I downloaded the Switch demo as well to see which I prefer.
  14. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Just the face?
  15. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hey everyone!
  16. It's a heavy boy
  17. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Good morning Gamerpac108
  18. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’ve never seen Hazbin Hotel, but I like your profile pic
  19. > Is that even the case on PS4 pro? Like... yikes man @Superslash As a PS4 Pro player, I can confirm the bad textures were indeed there.
  20. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You missed mine on the 13th Inçen. :MichiSad: Happy birthday Pachi!
  21. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hiya
  22. I played MoM through remote play on my mom’s TV downstairs yesterday (my PS4 Pro is upstairs), it was surprisingly still very playable!
  23. Good old headphone jack :MichSip:
  24. But for MoM I would probably simply connect them to my controller via the aux cable
  25. I connect them directly to my TV via bluetooth, they’re not compatible with my PS4 (my TV has Bluetooth which is pretty neat)

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top