Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Imagine if everything was branded by its name. We'd have the fridge fridge, the keyboard keyboard, the table table, the car car, and so on.
  2. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello!
  3. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I don’t know if I would trust sleeping on this bed. I mean, look at how thin it looks! D:
  4. The store page shows €0.— when I click on the link.
  5. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Did you make this yourself It looks great!
  6. Ooh, I’ll have to check that out! Thank you Noleen
  7. 100% agree, @HaakonHawk.
  8. You can't? That's really odd. I don't know why they would do that, it doesn't really make any sense. Just read @Otti#8624's message, now it makes more sense. Will people still be able to download already purchased games once the store closes?
  9. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hmm not right now but thanks for mentioning me :NazuAww:
  10. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Spider-Man x Portal?
  11. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is it never coming out on DVD and iTunes?
  12. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Happy birthday, Inçen's sister
  13. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Happy birthday Meow Wow!
  14. Heavensward's opening title video reminds me a lot of the FFXVI trailer
  15. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He’s not, that’s why I sent him a request to keep contact Oh well. :MichShrug:
  16. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Nova still haven’t replied to my friend request from 2 months ago, I think I can just give up now.
  17. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I see
  18. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What happened with the Final Fantasy XVI channel?
  19. Oh the UI of that game looks a lot like PA.
  20. @-Kye- oh I play this game too
  21. I’m curious about this game, what is it about? I’ve heard the OST on Spotify a few times
  22. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Yolo aw I missed your message I downloaded Among Us on my phone but I’ve never played it.
  23. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Because I know it
  24. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    lol Hawk would never want me
  25. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My friend used to be on this server but she left.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top