Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. @-Kye- Got a lot of FF14 feels from this trailer
  2. I wanna play this on my PC
  3. I really hope it won't be a PS5 timed exclusive
  4. @Noleen#7811 same
  5. XVI !!
  6. out of curiosity @Noleen#7811 are you watching the french or english stream?
  7. Looks like FF
  8. Square Enix huh
  9. What's this
  10. Came out of the bathroom right on time lol
  11. Let’s hope I can get the stream working on my PS4 so that I can watch on my TV
  12. ooh nice
  13. Me: [logs into FFXIV] 5 seconds later : @Icecl Keyheart
  14. The PS5 is not my priority right now
  15. Same.
  16. We all do.
  17. Ah good then! I had no idea when it was because I still can't figure out how PDT works lol
  18. Nobody told me it started. ?
  19. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes.
  20. > "it'll never make up for the war crimes KH3 supposedly committed." I haven't seen anyone say this? Unless you mean the outside fandom (aka not this Discord server) in which case I'd say do like me and avoid it completely.
  21. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    As fast as its internet connection allows
  22. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Testing posting from the forum using bots?
  23. She probably meant to type #ffxiv
  24. @Otti#8624

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top