Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. Has anyone received their copy of the game yet?
  2. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Your profile pic is pretty cool too, Otti.
  3. My PS4 Pro is good enough for now.
  4. I would be in the same situation as you if I had a PS5, Otti.
  5. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It's important to stay positive!
  6. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hmm... I see. Yeah 2020 has been shitty for everyone, but there's been a few positive things for me this year as well so it helps.
  7. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    oh hi! It's been a while! I'm doing fine, how about you?
  8. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It’s not just you
  9. You can always watch it later, it’s not like it’s gonna disappear or something haha
  10. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    No it’s not bad at all Kino, it looks great!
  11. How could they not think of that? oO
  12. They should
  13. Now I’m uncertain wether I should upgrade to 1440p or 4K. I currently still have my old 1050p monitors.
  14. But you just got a new 1440p monitor.
  15. @-Kye- I hate how Sony think everyone uses their PlayStation on a TV. ?
  16. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Just like with KH.
  17. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah that's what he said as well
  18. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Like for example I watched Guardians of the Galaxy even though I haven't seen the other Marvel movies (yet) Okay! I'm planning to catch up on the universe whenever I get the time, a friend made a list of movies to watch a while ago (thought I probably lost the list).
  19. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is it tied up to another universe or I can safely watch it on its own?
  20. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I've never seen Doctor Strange
  21. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It looks pretty cool
  22. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    > man i was watching that cute vtuber dog girl and youtube jsut deleted her from existence from nowhere why @Noleen#7811 Korone? Welp just scrolled up. ?
  23. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    When will you know the final results?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top