Everything posted by sadtofu
-
General Chat
I love completing lyrics when no one refers em
- General Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
I have alotta kh crackships some sound cute and some are cringe Wont list Because Dr.Retro Sora, Ace Attorney Today at 4:11 AM SORCERY
-
General Chat
I have pics of baby mom and dad they are pretty adorable DING DING ITS 420
-
General Chat
No. My grandparents in their hippy days and celebrating in the 60s
-
General Chat
I have pics dating till 1965
-
General Chat
@Inçendyne yes thats from 1998
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
Thank my parents For this beaitiful pic Its been 21 years ago- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
Hey i have a good photograpy to show- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
And rhose people in the street- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat