Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun

  1. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ohhh hmm I guess I just figured it was a keyblade
  2. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lmfao thanks! And I think we spoke a bit on VC a long while ago. At least for a bit haha. I remember your voice atleast! @GoldenDrummer730#4323
  3. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    How do you mean? Like just even mentioning soul eater in general? Or how I described it? @ElectriCole
  4. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    LOL I thought you heard my voice before? @GoldenDrummer730#4323 but thank you
  5. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If anyone wants to judge me on my top 10 favorite keyblade list from the entire series! ? Also what would your top 10 be?
  6. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    4 hours.. firetrucking yikes. Even for a good movie that would be too long
  7. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol yea pretty much the whole universe sucks. But I love the first and second movie. I don’t have much hope for 3 though. It’s the same director who did curse of La Larona.. not James wan who did 1 and 2 La larona suckedddd 1 and 2 had some jump scares but used more all around fear. But la larona was just cheesy cheap jump scares left and right.. so I worry 3 will do the same
  8. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The most exciting part of that video was seeing the Warrens for conjuring 3
  9. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    firetrucking yikes! Ubisoft is doing a Star Wars game... Disney really knows how to pick em!
  10. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m so firetrucking glad to hear Deadpool 3 will be R. I was soooo worried MCU and Disney was going to firetruck everything up And that carnage “leak” looks fake af Yooo this looks way better than i@thought Yooo this looks way better than i thought
  11. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Are people stupid? Lol I mean hopefully the pandemic is gone by these releases but if they aren’t.. they want people to risk the virus just to go and watch their dumb film in theater? That’s dumb af
  12. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  13. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And how many people asked for their money back? I’m sorry but that movie was garbage.. and this is from someone who really liked the first one.. I had high hopes.. and I just don’t know what happened.. This is now up there with disappointments like justice league and Batman v Superman..
  14. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well.. I mean that’s kinda warranted lol.. that was a HUGE mistake. If it even was a mistake
  15. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ?
  16. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m super firetrucking lost lol Every episode I think I’m following then I’m kinda scratching my head lol
  17. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It’s not unwatchable like the Berserk cgi anime lol.. but it’s certainly noticeable and I don’t love it. But it’s not ugly by any means
  18. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It feels like a hybrid of cgi but like way more this season and i hate that more anime is going that route. I mean I get it’s easier on the animators. But it just looks so bad to me
  19. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Man I hate the animation in AoT season 4, it’s super distracting
  20. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Man.. if any of you are fantasy fans, pick up hbo max for a month, or even a free trial and binge “His Dark Materials” that show is so good! Based on the golden compass books. So glad they decided to do this series justice in the form of a show! The movie did NOT even touch on some of the best aspects
  21. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I could agree this one did have a stronger ending Just didn’t feel as substantial I guess idk
  22. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wonder Woman 84 was wonderfully mediocre. I enjoyed it but hmm, didn’t live up to the first one
  23. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    firetruckkkk I think my Netflix ends right before the 1st..
  24. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh sweet! Ash is going to bring up Mr. Mime?
  25. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Nice it’s confirmed now

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top