Everything posted by Mupstun
-
General Chat
Don’t forget to choose “10 more” to see all the memes! But yes the trails memes pretty much sum up the last few months lol
- General Chat
-
General Chat
@moon☁ no slushee is good! Lol
-
General Chat
It’s just flavored crushed ice chips basically They suck They are the Frozen yogurt of drinks
- General Chat
-
General Chat
LOL why couldn’t you vote for it? ? It’s funny because I thought about using that exact meme pic for something similar ?
-
General Chat
- General Chat
I thought maybe a guitar hero reference? Also remember to hit the “see 10 more” @OrpheusJoshua There’s a bunch- General Chat
I didn’t either unfortunately lol- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
Guess you aren’t as observant as we thought- General Chat
Glad I didn’t do a trails meme, I was going to lmao but there is a lot now- General Chat
Loooool shit there are some good ones this time- General Chat
Good job! You all can hear!!- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
@2 quid is good you had a brain?- General Chat
Missed opportunity to call it “tender” Even my phone wanted to auto correct to tinder lol- General Chat
Quid is just a snob ? #don’twashyourrice- General Chat
- General Chat
@HuntSD#7607 nooooo so is that saying the show is ending before the manga? or does that mean the whole manga is ending on that chapter?- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat