Everything posted by Mupstun
-
General Chat
WOOOOOW TWEWY is actually on sale in the Switch eshop! Who would have thought we would see the day!
-
General Chat
How far of a travel is that?? Lol literally going to another country just for groceries
- General Chat
-
General Chat
I did atleast want to visit Norway, lol it’s one of my most desired places to visit
-
General Chat
That doesn’t sound fun lol I wanna be comfortable!
-
General Chat
I wanted to live in a little hut at the bottom of a Fjord
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Hawk with the subtle flexxxx
-
General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
Well atleast rona didn’t take you- General Chat
- General Chat
Don’t take the lord’s name in vain!!- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
And aren’t those chairs actually taken out of race cars?- General Chat
oh damn! Hawk you’re still around? Been like 4 or 5 months since I last saw you man! I thought you died!- General Chat
i was saying yikes to the movie news lol. But yea i get that.. sometimes you just don't have the time unfortunately- General Chat
- General Chat
it will be go and kill monsters!- General Chat
i doubt this movie will have much "story" lol- General Chat
i feel like that movie is going to suckkkk