Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun

  1. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  2. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So..
  3. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    but I mean.. if you sucked.. you would be gay
  4. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I did! I call out quid sucking all the time
  5. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    How many admins?
  6. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Quid sucks because she brings up KH13’s flaws
  7. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I hate trail mix that has those little wasabi beans in there...
  8. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wasabi..
  9. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ew
  10. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It’s hit or miss for me
  11. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I kinda like siracha
  12. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yup love hawt souce
  13. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I like the TANG
  14. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The only time I dip in mustard is when I have pretzels and dip in this really spicy mustard my pop would make
  15. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It’s like creamy BBQ sauce and it’s amazing
  16. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    DON’T KNOCK IT
  17. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The best dip is BBQ sauce mixed with mayo
  18. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes
  19. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You should always put ketchup in the fridge
  20. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Exactly
  21. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Novayon this is why your house has mold..
  22. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  23. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ban her!
  24. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  25. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Bye bye Noah

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top