Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun

  1. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But in general it was like 40 mins of fighting
  2. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And I watched Godzilla vs Kong last night... sadly it was quite the let down. I wasn’t expecting a story or anything lol.. but sadly they tried to deliver one.. for a movie called Godzilla vs Kong there was only like 40 mins of them fighting... wayyyyy too much human shit I think it’s prob my second to last favorite of the whole series. Kong skull island and king of the monsters were way better
  3. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m out! Lol It looks stupid alright ? But that villain team looks horrible
  4. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh no.. lebron is losing his Instagram followers!!!
  5. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The plot sounds horrible lol
  6. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m still so upset this movie is real lol.. space jam was not a movie that needed a continuation.. I’m sorry Lebron. You are not Michael
  7. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is he a anti masker? Looks like he is rocking One of those chin diapers!
  8. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh lol I thought it meant next December Well that’s better
  9. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m quite bummed we have to wait until end of 2022 for part 2 of AoT lmao
  10. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You expect gamespot to have any valid review points when it comes to movies? lol Godzilla vs Kong is like the height of their movie reviewing abilities
  11. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea I knew the Greek gods did in DC but not norse. I kinda figured DC used Greek so marvel was like “kk well we will use norse” lol
  12. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So there are Zeus and hades in marvel as well? I mean that’s Greek mythology. Are they intertwined in with the Norse mythology in marvel comics?
  13. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  14. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Loki was fake Odin
  15. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Russell Crowe was in a movie called “the nice guys” with Ryan Gosling. That was probably his most humorous role
  16. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Justice league ? @Silent Multiverse
  17. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And a scientologist lol.. But no one was talking about Tom cruise lol
  18. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I hope so. I love me some Jeff
  19. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    After last week’s episode I seriously have NO idea how this is the final episode without a part 2 Like last week’s was basically a throw away episode lol
  20. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Man.. lmfao
  21. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sadly I really dislike Ezra as the flash so I’m not eager about this reset lol Is this week the final episode of AoT?
  22. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea I think they need to just move on past the snyderverse.. no more please lol. I think this new SS is in the right direction, Shazam was great, the new Batman looks promising Imo DC is coming back
  23. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wow yea this has my attention! I’m pretty hyped Glad shark looks so perfect
  24. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea that’s cool
  25. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I mean I’m holding out judgement because the Warren’s involvement alone make the movies better lol Like they were only in Annabelle comes home for like 10 mins and that already made that movie 10x better lol The rest of the movie kinda blew but I still enjoyed it

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top