Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun

  1. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But la llrona was soooo cheesy with cheap jump scares left and right
  2. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Chaves did La Llorona.. so I really don’t have much hope for conjuring 3 Like there has always been cheap jump scares in The conjuring movies but far less in the main conjuring movies. More so in the side universe movies
  3. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes it is
  4. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m not really excited about that
  5. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Michael Chavez
  6. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oops s
  7. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Like ALL we have seen about conjuring is a small clip of the Warrens lol
  8. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well conjuring is June 4th and we have seen way more about SS lol
  9. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Haha yea that sounds amazing
  10. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    True true
  11. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Surprised there still hasn’t been a first trailer We barely know anything about this conjuring
  12. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh June? Nice!
  13. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And the many saints of Newark
  14. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Damn... soooo far lol Do we have any word on when conjuring is coming out?
  15. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m hype lol I love me some keanu. Good or bad
  16. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He was there to console her during her mourning I guess ?
  17. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wait what? Lol seriously? Hahah That is so random lmao.. why ?
  18. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I was going to make a joke about that. Like “watch Batman is actually the dad”
  19. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Woah lmfao wait is she preggo to Batman? ??
  20. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wow. Superman firetrucks
  21. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I don’t mind SOME slow mo but he went over the top lol I legit was thinking in the middle of the movie “Snyder is basically the slo mo version of JJ’s lens flairs” Way too much
  22. Okay that’s what I figured His ears looked dumb in the mask lol
  23. Okay were we supposed to know who that was at the end? Lol
  24. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lmfao yea exactly! Some of the song choices were very odd. At the oddest moments! Didn’t hit well for me But yea by the end of the movie I laughed every time that vocal theme played
  25. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think I should remove my .5 just for the overuse of that weird vocal theme for WW lol..

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top