Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun

  1. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea I mean Texas just said firetruck the masks and the second the news went out bars and clubs were filled to the brim with maskless cunts ?
  2. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Americans..
  3. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well...
  4. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh lol
  5. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol what?... ? and yet not being released in imax? ?
  6. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So apparently the Snyder cut is firetrucking 4:3 ??
  7. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea lol like no way it can be finished in 3 episodes. I mean idk what happens so I could be wrong. But so far it feels like there is TONS of build up right now just to quickly rush through 3 episodes.. that’s going to be a game of thrones anime edition lol
  8. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Gotcha We are about to have a game of thrones on our hands lol
  9. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh yea the wiki says it ends on episode 16 and we just had 13 yikessss how tf are they finishing it in 3 episodes? That is nuts lmfao
  10. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think there is only like 75 total lol
  11. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    116 episodes?
  12. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  13. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @HuntSD#7607 wait what??? The final episode of AoT is already almost here?? What episode? Lmao I’m not clicking that because I don’t want spoilers. But I literally feel like there is SOOOO much shit that needs to happen, are they trying to shove everything into like 2 episodes?? I’m a anime only watcher but just judging by what is happening I feel like another 20 episodes need to come lol
  14. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wow that is a long hiatus ouch
  15. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That sounds... so bad lol
  16. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    they should recast tobey just have another spiderman recast. there has been so many by now anyways, what's one more?
  17. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    How tragic! What am I ever going to do without my fast movies?? Man that series needs to die... it stopped being about cars after like Tokyo drift..
  18. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I would watch it
  19. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It would be titled.. “stuck in a hard place”
  20. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i mean flash and arrow made it this far... a show about a rock stuck in a love triangle with a stick and a bird could get a second season on CW!
  21. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I feel the same way. But I really thought that about wandavision at first and now I’m eager for the new episode each week
  22. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Salma
  23. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Soon we will find out all voice actors in kingdom hearts are scum bags! Shit I hope not.. that would include Mark hamill and I don’t think I could take that
  24. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well all we know is they are allowed ONE firetruck word
  25. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Feige sucks. It’s known! Like obviously we should try to make it accessible to everyone.. but some of these just aren’t catered to kids and shouldn’t try to be.. it’s going to end up bad.. PG-13 blade is such a stupid concept lol I’m sure the only reason Deadpool is R is because Reynolds had to fight tooth and nail He prob even threatened to quit And no one else is Deadpool NO ONE And I always blame Toby because he’s the worst Spider-Man and worst actor ?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top