Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun

  1. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    firetruck u Toby
  2. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I blame Toby
  3. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It annoys me that it’s not centered.. look at all the space on the right ???
  4. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The goal these days is to make everything as edgy as possible This is like Disney’s Joker lol.. She going to blow a Dalmatian’s head off at the end? Guess that explains where she gets her coat..
  5. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That is a very nice floor
  6. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What else has Snyder made since? Lol Think last I watched was 300
  7. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I have a huge movie collection.. and Shazam is the only new DC movie I own.. lmfao and I own Warcraft movie!.. that’s saying something when I have movies on that level of cringe in my library.. but I just can’t be bothered to buy any of the newer DC movies.. We need more Shazam.. or just start new. Reboot a 3rd time lol
  8. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes 100% Shazam was so good and what DC needed to start recovering... The sheer amount of CGI that is in this 4 hour mess will basically warrant this being called a animated movie Like this entire movie looks like some edgy teenager’s wet dream That being said; I think it looks far better than the original But not really saying much there sadly
  9. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He is such a piece of shit person! He’s narcissistic to no end and you hear the torture he put his suicide squad cast though? Lmao.. dude goes “i need to really capture this character, so I’m going to put dead fish in their beds hehehehehehe”
  10. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    How else will we know joker is damaged? He has to be the epitome of edgy! Jared Leto is a shit actor and the worst firetrucking joker ahah
  11. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Verrryyyy
  12. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  13. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I will admit if I’m wrong. But I won’t be ? I hope I’m wrong because this was the one marvel movie I was excited for Until they put Raimi on it
  14. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    INSANEly bad Raimi is involved barf
  15. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That was a worse roll for him than mando even with the minimal acting
  16. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Otti#8624 oh so he’s better suited for a role like in Wonder Woman?
  17. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Gross.. don’t take him from Mando for that lol.. video game adaptations are never good!
  18. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Just watch Fox and newsmax where you can find all your most reliable sources! whispers for an insurrection
  19. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Please remove this bitch from Mandalorian lmao... no need for her less than impressive acting and more than upsetting views on life to taint Star Wars..
  20. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Is the justice league trailer going to be 15 mins long?
  21. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Rain is good until the power goes out haha
  22. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol not really a “surprise cameo” when you tell people about it.. Also I guess Bezos is really taking being the second richest person in the world hard
  23. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That was also another excellent casting choice Shame he just couldn’t get the main damn character’s casting right lol
  24. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I feel like you know that I am the complete opposite of a Sam raimi stan. Whatever you might call that. And you are trolling with your name. Or the biggest Sam Raimi fan just met the biggest Sam Raimi hater..
  25. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And I hate them ?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top