Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun

  1. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’ve watched them
  2. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I will admit dafoe and Molina as doc oc was the best parts of the Raimi trilogy. But I just can’t stand those movies.. from raimi’s film style to Tobey as spidey.. just bad casting for the hero while totally killing it for the casting on the villains Oops yea Sony haha @ElectriCole
  3. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I don’t believe spiderverse is part of the Disney stuff yet right? I think it’s still more on the fox side
  4. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I can imagine venom having a super long tongue
  5. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I have faith in them. They are taking a longgggg time to work on it. I hope we see venom! Would love to see how they design him, since they do this really unique over exaggerated style for all the villains
  6. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Made the game feel so good
  7. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I also played the entirety of miles morales in the spiderverse suit with the low frame rate suit effect on. And I played the spiderverse soundtrack through Spotify while swinging around haha
  8. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’ve bought it 3 times lol. Once on Bly ray, another was a special steel book from Best Buy. And now that I finally have a ps5 and can watch 4k movies, I just bought it in 4k It is sooooo good in 4k
  9. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yesss
  10. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I didn’t much like Andrew either, he was too cool to be Peter Parker. But Tobey just wasn’t Peter Parker at all.. Peter is supposed to be nerdy and a bit awkward. But Tobey was just cringe.... and complained the whole time.. I think Tom Holland captures a pretty good dynamic of both Peter and spiderman roles. But I haven’t much loved either of his movies Into the spiderverse is the best spidey movie hands down!
  11. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Tobey wasn’t rude. Just a whiny little bitch
  12. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That’s firetrucking hilarious. They HAVE to be doing that because the whole Mandela effect shit about him in the genie Shazam And he’s like “I was never in a movie called Shazam” Well it was Shazaam
  13. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol wait is that sinbad on the Shazam poster?? Ironic that in an alternate universe there was a movie with sinbad as a genie named Shazam No one can convince me that’s not real
  14. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ugh please don’t have tha my Netflix anime cgi look.. lol
  15. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea.. she is a toxic individual.. shame how someone like that made such a beloved series
  16. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Interesting Let’s hope JK is not involved in the slightest!
  17. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  18. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I will only accept a sequel if Mark hamill is back for joker
  19. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    coom?
  20. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea exactly! See soul eater is far superior! And no no it’s fine haha it was quite a while ago. And I didn’t talk THAT much
  21. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well.. with all the time travel in KH.do we REALLY know what came first? Was it the chicken or the egg?
  22. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But I guess I didn’t read the definition properly lol.. Oh well haha
  23. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I even googled it to make sure I was right haha
  24. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oof
  25. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    OH SHIT YOU RIGHT lol

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top