Everything posted by Mupstun
-
General Chat
yoooooo firetruck i got really hyped for a second because i read it as "high" republic..
-
General Chat
yea get chills the second you hear that kid who is learning to play the recorder in elementary school!
-
General Chat
it is remarkable kathleen! that you are still here
- General Chat
-
General Chat
yea that's hype haha oh shittt
- General Chat
-
General Chat
well then they are succeeding
-
General Chat
firetruck this is boring lol
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Yea she is the worst thing to happen to Star Wars since sand!
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
I hope that expansion includes getting Kathleen the firetruck out of it
-
General Chat
I didn’t see his fan made but I mean I’m not saying he’s bad. I liked him in his movie, but he doesn’t hold a candle to Jon
-
General Chat
Except maybe kingpin Jon Bernthal is to Punisher as Ryan Reynolds is to Deadpool He owned that shit
-
General Chat
Are you high? The Netflix punisher was the best thing to come out of those Netflix shows
-
General Chat
The only thing we REALLY need in spiderman 3 is deadpool
- General Chat
-
General Chat
- General Chat
that's what i was appalled about- General Chat
wait there is no dearly beloved in mom?? WUTTTT??- General Chat
and that was the best thing he has ever done for cinema - General Chat