Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun

  1. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My ONLY complaint, was that
  2. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    firetruck... that episode was so good
  3. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea I saw that wildlife crossing. Pretty cool!
  4. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  5. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And the burger was basically something I could quickly make at home
  6. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The fries are like salty straws
  7. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I heard all this hype for when I was on east coast! And I finally got to have it.. and the hype did NOT live up lol
  8. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    In’n’out
  9. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    In and out sucks
  10. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You mean like.. becoming black panther? Yea that’s kinda prominent lol
  11. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I know lol.. I was saying I EXPECTED her to be in this episode. So by now knowing she isn’t, is a mild spoiler And also quite upsetting... they made it seem like she would be and I’m pissed I have to wait another week
  12. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Maybe spoiler tag this.. I hadn’t watched yet and I expected her this episode..
  13. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hmmmmm interestinggg lol
  14. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sure tell me! There are too many seasons haha
  15. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea again I have no idea where it’s at now. Been a while since I watched lol. Just when I was watching it was all over the place!! Wasn’t sure how it could end
  16. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I haven’t watched in a long long time.. but after all they been through.. existence needs to literally just end or the show will keep going forever ?
  17. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ayoooo meow
  18. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Interestingggg! I wonder if this means we are kinda getting away from the Disney aspect more.
  19. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    yea i was green!
  20. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ? i can get it back?
  21. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That and shamelessly promoting myself hahah
  22. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea boiiiiiii It’s easy to shill for KH1 tho! ?
  23. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  24. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    sammmeee lol.. but not so busy since i been working from home since march! which is why i decided to try my hand at a youtube video lol. more so just to learn a new program which was fun
  25. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    how are you all?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top