Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mupstun

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mupstun

  1. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea 4 is what I gave the original. I did have fun with it. But Snyder’s style has just never clicked with me. Way too dark (visually)
  2. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Otti#8624 I think I just gave that extra .5 in my score because this movie allowed me to appreciate the characters a bit more and helped me forget the catastrophe of the original.
  3. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    “In kingdom hearts you are able to fight multiple enemies at once so it’s exactly like a musou!” - someone who never played kingdom hearts
  4. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I kinda wish we wouldn’t see Ezra as flash again either lol... I never really thought he was a good flash. And this version was just cringey..
  5. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Good good
  6. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Some of the shots were cool. But damn.. way too frequent Also firetruck I hope this is the last time I have to see Leto as the joker.. this was so much worse than his SS performance lol
  7. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Exactly. Removing the slow mo alone woulda shaved off an hour
  8. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Finished the movie finally lol. It was definitely an improvement from the original. But man... 4 hours way too long.. since they would have probably had to make this into a 2 parter because no way this woulda been a theatrical 4 hour movie.. Snyder would have still had to compress this significantly. I liked it, but meh. Way too edgy for me, the cgi was nice but I just don’t love that style. Prob a 6.5/10 imo
  9. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lmfao I can’t get over how every cool moment is ruined by this yodeling vocal music hahah
  10. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Maybe even an hour ?
  11. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lmfao they prob coulda cut off a good 30 mins from this movie by removing all the slow mo
  12. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh man... this weird vocal music being used every 10 mins along with the slow mo is way too much...
  13. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ugh i forgot it's not wide screen lol
  14. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    No one can replace scarlet!!
  15. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    When was it supposed to be?
  16. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    They are hyping it too much
  17. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    All this waiting just to probably be disappointed lol
  18. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What an edgy edge lord
  19. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ugh.. of course it was Leto lmao
  20. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lmfao. Oh yea I believe it, you will find toxic fans of shit everywhere. But I meant the average DC fan I’m sure is just happy to have more cinema and television that’s done well. Since it hasn’t had the best track record..
  21. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think DC fans are just happy to have something good... they can have more than one thing they like. Why tf would Snyder fans be jealous that they have another DC form of media that they enjoy? That’s dumb af..
  22. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i was going to panic until I read "designer" then i was okay lol.
  23. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yea atleast they aren’t pushing it a whole week
  24. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I mean. I wasn’t freaking out. But okay? ? damn people are firetrucking testy in here these days
  25. Mupstun replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol why wait a whole week?..

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top