Everything posted by leggomyeggo
-
General Chat
And I'm pretty sure the fox kids 4th of July Luffy part doesn't count
-
General Chat
I have never read one piece
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Ah, the curse of captain baldbeard
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
KH General Chat
I doubt it, this is pure improve with a little bit of randomizer planning put in at MOST But eh, I'm still gonna play the games
- KH General Chat
-
General Chat
Warning It's so vague that it just.wont make sense at time, but I liked it personally
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
KH General Chat
nomura planning ahead is like me actually watching the remind cutscenes before I actually buy it
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Time to impulsively put the glow in the dark star ceiling things on it
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat