Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leggomyeggo

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leggomyeggo

  1. >:00000
  2. "You're his dad! You're his dad! Boogie woogie woogie!"
  3. Yea
  4. Yes but on crack (for royal at least)
  5. Ooooo
  6. Auron would probably say frick it and either whoop cloud harder than xemnas stabbed Riku that one time or leave immediately
  7. He'd probably have like two health bars of just plot armor anyways
  8. I'd take out mickster the king of the rats as fast as I can
  9. Demyx just screams and throws a bucket of water at you, then he throws his sitar if that doesn't kill you
  10. Terra ends up fist fighting you while you use a keyblade He has twenty health bars Only fists
  11. Lol
  12. Id rather have hair, I just don't really care what length lmao
  13. Yea
  14. Hair is hair
  15. But eh
  16. Man people freak out when I grow my hair out lmao
  17. I didn't know this that's awesome
  18. Oooo
  19. Saaame But hey, keep your hair long, unless yours gets burned off like mine lol
  20. Nah, I like my hair long, just feels weird having gone back to my old middleschool boy cut But it's nice
  21. Nah I'm fine I've just got less than ear length hair now lmao Tripped on a log, it was my own fault really.
  22. I might've just chopped all of mine off It got burnt at the campfire
  23. Terra pretty,,,
  24. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top