Everything posted by leggomyeggo
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- General Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
General Chat
I was the only one from my class who had it at the playground so they just gave me the ones they didn't want lol Like, the low powered ines
- General Chat
-
General Chat
I used to play it, I had a dark element or whatever I had one of the b a l l s And I mean the little thingies that popped up And summoned monsters
-
General Chat
- Memes Chat
- General Chat
Bak u g an no,,,, pls,,,,- General Chat
- General Chat
We're probs gonna get an update on something or like- General Chat
Man, still Games be pulling wildcards- Games/Films/TV Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- KH General Chat
- Fan Art Chat
Was ass, duck firetruck Wass fduck- Fan Art Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
Xion be like, 'hahaha, funny joke, but when I'm done with you, nobody's gonna remember u! (◕ᴗ◕✿) - Memes Chat