Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leggomyeggo

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leggomyeggo

  1. He ain't lifting
  2. Idk the muscles might not even be there
  3. Maybe Can he go ham with it tho? ? ? ?
  4. Nah he has a nose
  5. It comes with the k e y b l a d e e
  6. Cursed
  7. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Deviantart sure is a weird place, I forgot
  8. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Plot twist It's player And you're a dandelion
  9. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Bet
  10. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I am interested
  11. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    O?
  12. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's it, that's literally the theory, bc of that one random scene where Eph just poofs into existence but no one else acknowledges him in the random light void And Sora is just '???????'
  13. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Pardon for using a non ux image here but
  14. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But nah
  15. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    There was ven, and roxas Not sure about xion, bc like She merged with Roxas for a min
  16. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well, One And it is about eph Maybe he's the other heart inside Sora? I'm tired, and I'd forgotten it until now
  17. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ye
  18. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Strong hearts of light cast a shadow just as strong right? So I mena It's possible
  19. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    MAKO BABEY BOY And idk man
  20. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  21. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ah Yeah, ephemer is kinda,,, I guess you could say,,, ghosting for now
  22. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Isn't his fate kinda unknown rn? I mean, I haven't looked at remind still So idk
  23. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :?
  24. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ┐( ∵ )┌
  25. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top