Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. Are You Sure About That
  2. Question how would marvel and star wars even look in URE5?
  3. What line is that Momma, where's daddy ???
  4. Like what then
  5. I still want Star Wars and Marvel in KH, you telling me, yo don't wanna play as Sora and fight Emeror Palpatine and Thanos???
  6. MYHBYGK = May Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key MTFBWY = May The Force Be With You
  7. Like sonic
  8. Could MYHBYGK be a nod to MTFBWY???
  9. Make KH like marvel and star wars heh
  10. I want Sora wielding a keyblade lightsaber to fight thanos would be nice to me
  11. Well if it was Mom I could see him trying to take off his hood and being like, nah I don't think so
  12. So does that confirm The final World does make people see hallucination
  13. But now it makes even more sense why we getting Kairi flashbacks Also y'all think that's MoM or Terranort
  14. Well it's hard when I am in discord who only have 2 KH channels Imo kinda hard to only talk about 1 topic if I can't reference the others LoL
  15. I'm sure him, Ephemer, or the player are supposedly to leave Daybreak town???
  16. I mean brain and or Ephemer or evven the player had to create a blood line some how didn't they???

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top