Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. Happy Early Birthday
  2. Gold what do you stream
  3. Soon, soon could be tomorrow or next week or next mouth (i think) But I am just like I hope they take their time but I what it as soon as possible
  4. I agree with Icel, I would rather it have a good ending I stead of constanly being milked like how Sponebob, South Park, Simpson's, and etc etc
  5. 2 in, referring to DR and MoM???
  6. True Plus W A S are near each other too
  7. @Evi98 I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT, KINGDOM HEARTS IS WATER the door opens up slowly as the door is even out as all of a sudden water comes flooding out of the (gates) door and Anseem Seeker of Darkness dies by drowning
  8. Really 5, nothing more than that???
  9. True, guess I could say that for kh3 as well too right moon and chat
  10. I see, maybe 7 games for this 2nd phase ???
  11. Maybe during the Nintendo direct ???
  12. Always drink water no matter what
  13. Wait if the first phase had 13 games, how many do you think will be in this phase
  14. How many phases you think they're going to be for KH
  15. how does the word Ass Auto correct to Was?! Makes no FREAKING sense
  16. They gonna get turn I to food?
  17. Did they talk heh

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top