Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. A good number Anyway I wonder if there will be moods in KH MOM
  2. Who all left besides nova and walrus???
  3. I heard the 1st of July and end of August I think but idk who told me that
  4. Yo John Wayne aka The Duke
  5. JESUS CHRIST 86 YEARS?!
  6. Why are people leaving, is this the end of th3 world
  7. Damn, how many years is that from 2020??? 70? 50?
  8. You're welcome
  9. So I guess DR will be behind like UX right
  10. Idk ? Good Question
  11. @Kybelladonna20 (Koby Dykes) nice OC, btw nice PFP
  12. Too quiet
  13. Yikes I see
  14. I mean for the major story Not wreck it Ralph stuff
  15. New update soon?
  16. Who's cloud flare
  17. Bruh, I don't like when there isn't nothing to watch or do tbh
  18. Yikes, and nope never thought about that
  19. Honestly couldn't Think of her name For the life of me LoL Heh, guess I really do forget stuff that isn't important
  20. Want us Ddos attacks
  21. I liked Face My Fears and Don't Think Twice, I also liked the picture of (can't think who sung the song) holding two keyblades???

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top