Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. @GoldenDrummer730#4323 are you streaming tonight
  2. James bond
  3. You're welcome Dusk
  4. Oh okay Gold. If I wanna get caught up I will watch ur vod on yt?
  5. I see. Btw I just follows you @King Arthur13
  6. Wait what major cutscene did I miss exactly gold, was it more Tifa and Aerith stuff
  7. What do you all dream on Twitch Dusk
  8. Crying bunny with this news coming out, it can only be 1 thing- F A I R Y O D D P A R E N T S ! ! !
  9. Sonic ❤????
  10. Knight what all do you stream
  11. See in my opinion it is funny to me how we continue to see stuff about Persona in general but absolutely no information Persona 5 Scramble / Strickers still has not been confirmed to be translated and dubbed into English and ported to the ps4 / ps5, I just hope it does get translated in english and dubbed into English and ported to the ps4 /ps5, feels bad man
  12. Yeah I know baka i figured that out Lmmfao, also sorry I wasn't watching ur stream last night Gold. Was watching someone stream P5R
  13. Sorry to interrupt ur conversation but is this King Aruther Pendragon 13 A good person to watch
  14. Thought someone came back
  15. @GoldenDrummer730#4323 man wtf did I do
  16. That was recommended to me too
  17. okay I'll stop Unless somone spams me heh
  18. I just type it myself, what a major plot twist, right chat- Oh chat is dead, guess everyone is either busy or asleep Time zone be like, speaking of timezones, aren't we suppose to be getting a new DR update???
  19. I wanna fix it, but it tells perfect now without the fix heh but yeah I see where I messes up, blame auto correct
  20. @Evi98 true and I would love the same for dark road when it gets to its final chapters but like u said, we know it won't happen... unless we force it onto the consoles themselves heh..
  21. > Let your penis gross Yeah lemma head out Now I know how people feel about and around me when I say random shit

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top