Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"
-
General Chat
Pretty please with a cherry on top click the link to see all the photos okay And yes i did post this in the gaming channel but no one reacted to it, so react to it please
-
Fan Art Chat
Yo that looks HYPE, LETS GET IT
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Wow no one's gonna mention nothing about the post I shared
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
It shows more pics
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
@GoldenDrummer730#4323 Please click leak okay gold
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
@Icecl Keyheart that's a nice game
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I see, what's rkg
-
Memes Chat
Good indeed
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Oops I meant IGN not high Autocorrect be like this all the FREAKING time
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
How bad it is, since HIGH is bad @ times
-
Memes Chat
Lmmfao good gets the machine from Men in Black "Now what were we talking about again" - Chicken Little
-
Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
Oh, dirty minds is what will cure the world so we can have world peace- Memes Chat
I don't know any more to be fairy honest I was making stuff up with those words because you shot me hehe- Memes Chat
? ? ? ? ? ?- Memes Chat
? ? ? ? ? ?- Games/Films/TV Chat
Nice pfp- OMG WTFH IA THAT THING- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
Cause I didn't know your or her age- Games/Films/TV Chat
That's the main characters persona in the story mode- Games/Films/TV Chat
I am insane / sane already Mr. Butters- Games/Films/TV Chat
I see @ScaredSoraKensaCult @?Snow? some of the people you can date are Like 4 older women I believe The rest are like 15 to 17/18- Games/Films/TV Chat
plankton: yes, YeS, YES, COME TO PAPA- General Chat
Let's us Freaking go- General Chat
- Memes Chat