Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. Lightning and Noctis in the Foretellers saga And no I do not mean Yozora, I literally mean Noctis
  2. True, also wanna know who because the president for the next decade ???
  3. ? I am a time Travellpr of 2050, we aren't gonna make it to the year 3,000 if we don't get our freaking crap together
  4. @hawk222_1550644792 k but don't worry I have the high ground
  5. Animal Crossing???
  6. I see, better than TLOU2. Is it like Blood Borne, Dark Souls, of Sekiro???
  7. Oh my bad LoL I was asking what's are the reviews for Ghost of Tsunshima
  8. Nah that is called Cory in The House Sir Hawk
  9. Oh that reference, I thought it was a anime reference
  10. Can't tell if you're agreeing with me or being sarcastic with that
  11. Thanks One more question, do you care if I draw it
  12. What are the reviews for GoT
  13. "Say Goodbye" "You re gonna lose it all" Btw Kino can I use that art as my pfp someday
  14. heh.. I guess...
  15. @quid Oh wait ?
  16. @KinoKey is that sora
  17. Can we have this canon ^^^
  18. Heh Hehe
  19. KH2 has done it again
  20. Wait is paper pure from patio Mario origami king
  21. ^^^ starts play Dacin by Aaron Smith
  22. Minecraft oof sound
  23. Please don't shoot

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top