Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"
-
KH General Chat
^^^ heh
-
General Chat
Are You Sure About That
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Question how would marvel and star wars even look in URE5?
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
What line is that Momma, where's daddy ???
-
General Chat
Like what then
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I still want Star Wars and Marvel in KH, you telling me, yo don't wanna play as Sora and fight Emeror Palpatine and Thanos???
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
MYHBYGK = May Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key MTFBWY = May The Force Be With You
-
General Chat
Like sonic
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
(Good luck figuring that out)
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Could MYHBYGK be a nod to MTFBWY???
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
The death star stuff???
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Make KH like marvel and star wars heh
- General Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I want Sora wielding a keyblade lightsaber to fight thanos would be nice to me
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
YES that is where Gamora is at
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Well if it was Mom I could see him trying to take off his hood and being like, nah I don't think so
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
So does that confirm The final World does make people see hallucination
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
But now it makes even more sense why we getting Kairi flashbacks Also y'all think that's MoM or Terranort
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
What has, Kairi's origins
-
General Chat
For KH?
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
. _ .
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Well it's hard when I am in discord who only have 2 KH channels Imo kinda hard to only talk about 1 topic if I can't reference the others LoL
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I'm sure him, Ephemer, or the player are supposedly to leave Daybreak town???
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Where
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I mean brain and or Ephemer or evven the player had to create a blood line some how didn't they???