Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. But I would like to see baby Kairi in scala, I know 4 year old is considered a baby in a way but not an infant
  2. I see. Heh that emote reaction
  3. She was born was Scala Ad Calem, send to Radiant Garden, got experimented on by Ansem The Wise and or Apprentice Xehanort, then sent to Destiny island @GoldenDrummer730#4323
  4. Did I ever tell you my idea about Kairi Gold???
  5. Truer words were never spoken indeed
  6. I see Well I just hope she's mention at least
  7. Congratulations
  8. Which makes me wonder if we will see Kairi's grandma die in MoM since the world Kairi is at gets over taken by darkness, but was just curious Gold
  9. I guess so???
  10. I meant to say "Oh I am already subbed to Golds channel on YouTube"
  11. So you know how Nomura makes every littel detail be important For example kh1 we see Mickey for the very 1st time, then in my 0.2 we see how Mickey losses his shirt, 2nd example in kh1fm we see the Ark in hollow bastion somewhere, then it comes back in KHUX, 3rd example same could be said where we say Strelitzia looking similar to Marluxia fight in kh Re CoM, so do you think Kairi's grandma will be relevant some day in Dark Road, like could she be an upper classmate, or maybe even Urd or Vor, that is "if" they survived.
  12. Gold give me ur opinion
  13. I'm 22 I don't really feel that old tbh
  14. Oh I am already streamed
  15. Gold u got a YT channel
  16. You're welcome

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top