Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"
-
KH General Chat
Happy Early Birthday
-
General Chat
Gold what do you stream
-
KH General Chat
Soon, soon could be tomorrow or next week or next mouth (i think) But I am just like I hope they take their time but I what it as soon as possible
-
KH General Chat
I agree with Icel, I would rather it have a good ending I stead of constanly being milked like how Sponebob, South Park, Simpson's, and etc etc
-
KH General Chat
I see
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
True haha
-
KH General Chat
2 in, referring to DR and MoM???
-
Fan Art Chat
True Plus W A S are near each other too
-
General Chat
@Evi98 I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT, KINGDOM HEARTS IS WATER the door opens up slowly as the door is even out as all of a sudden water comes flooding out of the (gates) door and Anseem Seeker of Darkness dies by drowning
-
KH General Chat
Really 5, nothing more than that???
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
True, guess I could say that for kh3 as well too right moon and chat
-
KH General Chat
I see, maybe 7 games for this 2nd phase ???
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Same trailer
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Most likely
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Maybe during the Nintendo direct ???
-
KH General Chat
I see.
-
General Chat
Always drink water no matter what
-
KH General Chat
Wait if the first phase had 13 games, how many do you think will be in this phase
-
KH General Chat
How many phases you think they're going to be for KH
- Fan Art Chat
- General Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
how does the word Ass Auto correct to Was?! Makes no FREAKING sense
-
General Chat
They gonna get turn I to food?
-
General Chat
Did they talk heh
- General Chat