Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. @Superslash
  2. Okay point it right here at my forehead
  3. Are we talking about "Useless Puppet"
  4. I see, thanks for the information
  5. @Superslash I'm about to roast your was with my roasting skills
  6. Xion music box??? I didn't watch But figured that is what it was
  7. I see, YOU JUDGING ME
  8. What does that say, I can't read it
  9. @KinoKey when Riku sounds out Sora is MoM
  10. Question is it sea salt ice cream Gold
  11. Yeah sorry about that, anyway is there any word on a release date for Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memories Chat
  12. True, true
  13. In ur opinion gold what seems better, write or type a story
  14. No matter what you do, you must always finish it
  15. @Evi98 You know that song that goes, Do You Come From A Land Down Under
  16. @leggomyeggo Wait 2020 Is The End Of The World, NANI?!
  17. I dislike Covid 19, it shouldn't have existed, sucks that most of Every thing is getting pushed back to next year or even 2022

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top