Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. Pretty please with a cherry on top click the link to see all the photos okay And yes i did post this in the gaming channel but no one reacted to it, so react to it please
  2. Yo that looks HYPE, LETS GET IT
  3. Wow no one's gonna mention nothing about the post I shared
  4. It shows more pics
  5. @GoldenDrummer730#4323 Please click leak okay gold
  6. @Icecl Keyheart that's a nice game
  7. I see, what's rkg
  8. Good indeed
  9. Oops I meant IGN not high Autocorrect be like this all the FREAKING time
  10. How bad it is, since HIGH is bad @ times
  11. Lmmfao good gets the machine from Men in Black "Now what were we talking about again" - Chicken Little
  12. Oh, dirty minds is what will cure the world so we can have world peace
  13. I don't know any more to be fairy honest I was making stuff up with those words because you shot me hehe
  14. ? ? ? ? ? ?
  15. ? ? ? ? ? ?
  16. Nice pfp- OMG WTFH IA THAT THING
  17. Cause I didn't know your or her age
  18. That's the main characters persona in the story mode
  19. I am insane / sane already Mr. Butters
  20. I see @ScaredSoraKensaCult @?Snow? some of the people you can date are Like 4 older women I believe The rest are like 15 to 17/18
  21. plankton: yes, YeS, YES, COME TO PAPA
  22. Let's us Freaking go

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top