Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Lightning and Noctis in the Foretellers saga And no I do not mean Yozora, I literally mean Noctis
-
Memes Chat
True, also wanna know who because the president for the next decade ???
-
Memes Chat
? I am a time Travellpr of 2050, we aren't gonna make it to the year 3,000 if we don't get our freaking crap together
-
Memes Chat
@hawk222_1550644792 k but don't worry I have the high ground
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Animal Crossing???
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I see, better than TLOU2. Is it like Blood Borne, Dark Souls, of Sekiro???
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Oh my bad LoL I was asking what's are the reviews for Ghost of Tsunshima
-
Memes Chat
Nah that is called Cory in The House Sir Hawk
-
Memes Chat
Oh that reference, I thought it was a anime reference
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Can't tell if you're agreeing with me or being sarcastic with that
- Fan Art Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
Thanks One more question, do you care if I draw it
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
What are the reviews for GoT
-
Fan Art Chat
"Say Goodbye" "You re gonna lose it all" Btw Kino can I use that art as my pfp someday
-
Memes Chat
heh.. I guess...
-
Memes Chat
@quid Oh wait ?
-
Fan Art Chat
@KinoKey is that sora
-
Fan Art Chat
Can we have this canon ^^^
-
Memes Chat
Heh Hehe
-
Memes Chat
KH2 has done it again
-
Memes Chat
Wait is paper pure from patio Mario origami king
-
Memes Chat
^^^ starts play Dacin by Aaron Smith
-
Fan Art Chat
Minecraft oof sound
-
Fan Art Chat
Please don't shoot