Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaryWalrus

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaryWalrus

  1. yeah no like everyone is doing pretty gucci rn except the US
  2. one black cat and one white
  3. can august end already summer sucks fuuuuuuck summer ends in september not august i hate thisssss but july is also already half way over its so closeee
  4. like idk if he's dating anybody or anything but I dont want him to be a lonelyboi
  5. man I just want Nomura to get married tho
  6. thats kinda sad in a way like they wanna help but kh3 sora was just too busy or just ignored them
  7. ScaryWalrus replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    your standards are too high my heart is stained with cheetoh dust
  8. but like I dont wanna play WoW, and I don't really like the aesthetic of ff14
  9. i wanna play a good mmo
  10. Man its weird I come in here on my phone and for a moment yalls names tend to flash in chinese emojis before going back to normal Oh its legit going to your profile name thing
  11. i just saw money that wasnt usd and thought "well that's probably not the amount that it says it is"
  12. big yikes
  13. ScaryWalrus replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  14. Sora: "...do it again"
  15. kh1 and kh2 atlantica no clothes are the cleanest clothes
  16. is this what happens in july of 2020
  17. some kh14 server theyre making behind our backs
  18. is there like
  19. maaaan
  20. egg came first and i threw that egg to the wall a different egg came first
  21. screw that
  22. why have I never heard of them am I being... excluded? screams
  23. who is Mika
  24. quid will live inside of us Quid's inside story

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top