Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaryWalrus

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaryWalrus

  1. Mika mika night fever
  2. nooooooo now how will new people know who im referencing when I say her name but like in a meme format like you know like wubbalubba dub dub - quid amirite that sort of bad meme
  3. wait shit did quid leave
  4. ScaryWalrus replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i hate when I make me into cake I am not cake says me but not says me how could betray mineself I could I have done
  5. time for your wedgie
  6. that...
  7. bites
  8. ScaryWalrus replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    anything is possible
  9. It's been a hot while since I've last done it my dad and I used to go out in our boat and just kinda hang
  10. ScaryWalrus replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i-i dont understand am not true catboy...? ?
  11. cute ❤️
  12. nomura big brain
  13. ScaryWalrus replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/259436926262706176/733061678400405614/Noisytenuousrabbit_cdae0e_7843031.png
  14. You cant back out now bro Were in too deep
  15. Ill lick the cakey parts off
  16. Nooo i cant die now Otti is still making my battle theme
  17. Nooooo i hate seafooooood
  18. Ima give you a cake Then lick it
  19. Wat Every hot dog needs a nice bun
  20. Or both
  21. Did somebody post a weiner again
  22. You know what they say about problems Slice em open get cake Slice me open Get cake
  23. Im my own world Like imagine crank yankers Thats me
  24. Nah nah

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top