Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pete

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pete

  1. Watch MoM catch her keyblade or something
  2. Where is that from?
  3. It has online multiplayer???
  4. I wish we had subtitles
  5. Pete replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The Supreme Court rules that title 7 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits employers from firing someone based in sexual orientation or gender identity
  6. And 4
  7. So, does this mean Demyx is MoM?
  8. Rhythm game. Blergh.
  9. Riku and Kairi would be the most likely candidates if it's not Sora as protagonists, yeah?
  10. Pete replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Got it. Thanks!
  11. Pete replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So, do leaks about future KH stuff go here, just tagged?
  12. Pete replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah I'll do that or read Wikipedia. I like the first one, but when I finished I was like yeah this is fine and I'm never going to play it again lol
  13. Pete replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm honestly surprised at how little I want to play this game lol

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top