Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kybelladonna20 (Koby Dykes)

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kybelladonna20 (Koby Dykes)

  1. Agreed I much rather have a KH1 remake using the new engine than anything involving the Union saga, anything that doesn’t remind me that those are canon
  2. Me neither
  3. My guess would be few new game announcements, the complete artwork and DR ending
  4. Take your bets, what we seeing
  5. I suppose so I’m just looking forward too what we’ll get
  6. Super annoyed that the event isn’t going to be live-streamed
  7. 20th anniversary event this week son
  8. This franchise means a lot to me it made want to pursue an artistic career
  9. Ooo can’t wait to see the full version of the 20th anniversary illustration
  10. Look at duck Boi sweet haircut he clearly best Boi
  11. Here are the starters
  12. One of the best gaming moments in my life
  13. Or like a brief flash of him shaking hands with Mario
  14. You know what be neat, a nice little call back to Sora’s time in Smash ultimate
  15. Idk can you blame people for wanting to see final fantasy and Disney characters in a final fantasy and Disney crossover
  16. Agreed It frankly depends on the day of the week for me one day I’m excited for the future the other I have huge contentions
  17. Considering how much the series reuses characters it wouldn’t surprise me
  18. Same I suppose, I’d find it much more satisfing if MoM turn out to be some alt Sora rather than Demyx or disembodied light or something
  19. I just have so much unease going into this next saga that I just can’t shake
  20. Barely some of the last memerios Ven has is Marluxia or whatever his name is now is him trying to kill him and he’s never even spoke to Elrena
  21. I’m get flashbacks of the 2.5 launch event Watching HMK’s podcast, I really really REALLY don’t like how he’s pushing for Ventus, Marluxia and Larxene
  22. Don’t think I’ve said how pissed off that the anniversary event isn’t being live stream
  23. Thank you kindly

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top