Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. WHAT ABOUT THE SHIELD! I HATE DA YO-YO
  2. True
  3. Their new YT channel. It stands for Rory, Krupa, and Gavin(Krupa is A last name
  4. It’s actually quite good. They just worked at ign until they did RKG
  5. Nice
  6. Sad ree noises
  7. Watch Prepare to Try or RKG. PtT is on ign and YT, the other is on YT Watch their dark souls 3 series
  8. lol We don’t want this in general
  9. Nah, imma prick
  10. I shot myself to cure my dirty mind
  11. Why
  12. Wut
  13. puts gun to head* SWEET CAROLINE *shoots* *shoots* *shoots
  14. Sad ree noice Not mine but he’s a sad ree REE
  15. I did O&S in 56 tries
  16. And we beat undyne after 50 tries and that’s less than me on ornstein and Smough with 5 peeps watching me Constantly talking And tired at 3:00 am
  17. I played it and beat Omega Flowey 1st try. But GODAMN MUFFET
  18. It’s like 4 hours w a TON of replay ability
  19. Such as Undertale? I beat sans UwU
  20. Same for Dark Souls
  21. But I’ve seen things. Her things, no. Alien3. yes. Plus I play splatoon 2. Marina on every login God why I’ve said too much
  22. Just play dark souls. It’s technically short
  23. But I would rather use Futabas persona than Arsene

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top