Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. Until they ditch it for literally anything else I mean. Futabas use was very limited to me
  2. > Awwww > So young @Inçendyne Fite me > Oh okay, was about to pull out the Donald gun emote there @Mr.Noa(s)h(MDL)Rogers1998#6997 and why
  3. > The rewards site has it now. @Inçendyne the shield? Or the shit weapon
  4. We don’t romance them unless ur a sane adult
  5. > Who is ur favorite Waifu and Husbando from Persona 5 Royal @Mr.Noa(s)h(MDL)Rogers1998#6997 Either ryuji and Futaba or Ryuji and Ann
  6. I wish that there was a guardian form shield
  7. Even I figured that out.
  8. Any good looking rpgs
  9. I just want the plot. And keyblade upgrades.
  10. 15 this September. I’m turning 14 this August
  11. How I spent my afternoon Damn the firetruckING UNIVERSE It knows I’m trying to get her before she goes into high school
  12. Because the end of Twewy
  13. No. It takes place a few days after DDD
  14. Chapter 2 Shibuya Ardere wakes up in a city. In front of him is a orange haired kid with headphones being chased by frog monsters. Ardere summons his keyblade “Let me help you!” He yells. The kid runs up to Ardere and grabs his hand and keyblade(1).”My names Neku. What’s yours?” “Ardere.” Battlegate theme plays While they are talking, the Monsters keep coming after them. Ardere blocks a hit from the back while Neku shoots some Kamehameha style crap at those enemies Ardere casts Thunder at a group of those enemies and they drop dead. battlegate theme ends Ardere walks over and helps Neku up “Thanks man. I owe you one now we need to get to the top of the 104 building” Neku says deadpanning. They’re walking to the 104 building while Ardere is asking questions about the world. “Ok so I’m going to answer all I know. 1. We are dead. 2. This is our chance to come back. 3. Places with the skull pin on it are great for us to enter as we can be seen 4. This is day 7 of 7 days and I’ve been in this game twice and now again and the reapers have stolen my partner for this time.” Neku answers annoyed. When they arrive at the top, a ash blonde haired boy is at the top with a big friggin heartless(pretty much a heartless Dragon Asriel) “Joshua.” Neku growls. “What is that thing!?” I yell “the hearts of all the erased players from these 3 games.” Joshua answers with an echo in his voice. SAVE the world plays Ardere runs at The Heartless and smacks the emblem on its chest, Cracking it. In the heartless’ agony it flails and blasts Neku. We see light coming out and the voices of Neku’s friends “YOU CAN DO IT!” A little blonde girl yells. “Don’t stop now punk!” a Guy in a Beanie yells. “Neku... I believe in you.” A girl with a stuffed cat says softly. their hearts fuse into a keyblade for Neku. (2) Ardere and Neku’s keyblades shine a beam of light at the dragon and it shines and explodes, leaving a gateway to another world. References. 1. Subtle foreshadowing. 2. Skull Noise
  15. I want a 3D twewy
  16. You said gods. You must be a Percy Jackson fan
  17. > Oh gods that looks incredibly painful to do. @Aqua_Wren what cabin are you in
  18. Nice
  19. Chapter 2 of fanfic releasing today at 11:00 am central time!
  20. Nice
  21. > It better have twice the flossing @Harveywallbanger Silver brand tm Floss
  22. Five munny if a little mermaid 2 world is in MoM. Ariel’s kid is named melody and this is the shit kh would pull
  23. I want a instrumental twister in twewy anime
  24. Tails the Fox: the journey to hell

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top