Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. It’s trash
  2. It succs. Just watch the cutscenes
  3. Yep The day my childhood ended
  4. So my cousin was watching the first mlp movie. And I realized that it’s pretty much just horse waifus
  5. @moon☁ happy birthday
  6. Thanks!
  7. Thanks er’ybody
  8. Nope. I still ship it Roxas, Naminé, Xion, Riku Long ago the four ship people lived in harmony, but everything changed when the Xion nation attacked
  9. I ship it
  10. I’m not quid. Imma dude.
  11. Wat
  12. Damn
  13. Badass
  14. Tell quid we all want them bacc
  15. My first kingstagram meme https://liinch.github.io/KH3PostGenerator/#_=_ Here’s the link
  16. Cool. I also have Kh2 Sora and a dusk and a soldier Oof
  17. Ultra rare?
  18. He came w Dolan band Gooby Wait what!
  19. It’s diamond select
  20. Look what my aunt got me! For my birthday tomorrow!
  21. Lol

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top