Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. I can’t do watermelons ? i is trash
  2. This is Disney so prolly 3, over the course of 75 years and games
  3. Geese!! Evil!
  4. Thx But it’s awesome momma golds
  5. Cocks Luxu gun
  6. I’m not allowed YT So yeah
  7. I couldn’t watch it? that’s my favorite theme btw
  8. Cool
  9. And that is a snippet of Golds newest hit single”reeeeeeee”
  10. Yeah thanks?
  11. I get it
  12. Ok No I like guardian Sora and Vanitas, but not rikunort
  13. Ok Should I replace Rikunort And just move all of them up to Riku nort with Xion at front Also the assassin symbol from creed is at Darkgnaws top
  14. Is my missing ache setup good Thx
  15. > Cloud does the same as Sephi but his supernova is way stronger than amber @ thanks for letting me know And i just realized that galaxy toys is selling weeb toys in their babies and toddlers section
  16. So I’ll keep reaper
  17. Ok, 3 sephiroths are better than 2
  18. I have Kairi and I have Xion Young nort will be replaced by Xion I like Darkgnaws sephiroth spam setup
  19. UwU?!
  20. Yeetus the fetus
  21. What about the new bond movie. Pushed back from literally like March, to Next summer
  22. Nice
  23. Re:Sephiroth or aeleus are the spirit ones
  24. Lol to the JRPG thing
  25. Nice I got Darkgnaw ,Finrir,and Missing ache up to +25 Here’s my setup

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top