Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. UwOomy
  2. It’s trash
  3. > @moon☁ Yee @ScaredSoraKensaCult and I’m sad and depressed too
  4. My first headcanon
  5. I know. It just looks a BIT too low
  6. Anyone else notice it
  7. Because I want to kill myself as corona has taken my birthday Das right. Gothels a bitch
  8. Mansex! UwU
  9. Shit
  10. No. Twitter needs to Stahp. What’s next Aqua Don’t look at the spoiler if you are under 13
  11. Why, STOP W THE SEXY AQUA! JUST STAHP
  12. Is shikis skirt falling down, if so I need to burn out my eyes
  13. > are u an august baby, too? @moon☁ Yee
  14. My birthday is Tuesday. And I had a party planned and THE firetruckING CORONAVIRUS KILLED IT! RIPPED IT UP! AND FLUSHED IT DOWN THE TOILET!
  15. It shouldn’t It’s kh3
  16. Yep
  17. Tho she’s letting me read the India mythology one coming out soon
  18. Yet she lets me read Magnus chase which has gender swapping and decapitation
  19. I can’t read them. My mom thinks Egyptian mythology is demonic
  20. And hoa
  21. I just want a kh series > I really want it to be good @HuntSD#7607 I think Rick is overseeing it
  22. I know!
  23. Sits waiting for Percy Jackson remake and kh series on Disney+

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top