Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult
-
General Chat
WHAT ABOUT THE SHIELD! I HATE DA YO-YO
- Memes Chat
-
Memes Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
Their new YT channel. It stands for Rory, Krupa, and Gavin(Krupa is A last name- Games/Films/TV Chat
It’s actually quite good. They just worked at ign until they did RKG- Memes Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
Sad ree noises- Games/Films/TV Chat
Watch Prepare to Try or RKG. PtT is on ign and YT, the other is on YT Watch their dark souls 3 series- Memes Chat
lol We don’t want this in general- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
I shot myself to cure my dirty mind- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
puts gun to head* SWEET CAROLINE *shoots* *shoots* *shoots- Games/Films/TV Chat
Sad ree noice Not mine but he’s a sad ree REE- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
I did O&S in 56 tries- Games/Films/TV Chat
And we beat undyne after 50 tries and that’s less than me on ornstein and Smough with 5 peeps watching me Constantly talking And tired at 3:00 am- Games/Films/TV Chat
I played it and beat Omega Flowey 1st try. But GODAMN MUFFET- Games/Films/TV Chat
It’s like 4 hours w a TON of replay ability- Games/Films/TV Chat
Such as Undertale? I beat sans UwU- Games/Films/TV Chat
Same for Dark Souls- Memes Chat
But I’ve seen things. Her things, no. Alien3. yes. Plus I play splatoon 2. Marina on every login God why I’ve said too much- Games/Films/TV Chat
Just play dark souls. It’s technically short- Games/Films/TV Chat
But I would rather use Futabas persona than Arsene - Games/Films/TV Chat