Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

andreit12

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by andreit12

  1. I have the card of Sora
  2. andreit12 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  3. andreit12 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I did it
  4. I did It the complete Full Chain in two music: Bustin the Beach, Night of Fate. And i have level Sora, Donald, Goofy the level 99
  5. andreit12 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    We did It i Defeated Ramuh, Racoon Dog.
  6. Today 71% in the Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory
  7. I completed the resume Memory.
  8. andreit12 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Mission complete for the Mushroom
  9. andreit12 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Good
  10. andreit12 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I have complete the Event seondary Defeated the Iron Giant. I do the Screenshot finally On the my Phone
  11. Guys the game is arrive right the time "May Your Heart be a guiding Key!"
  12. yes but should go in the Tokyo.
  13. andreit12 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes
  14. andreit12 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Because my mobile are two separate things
  15. andreit12 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Okay My brand of my mobile is Asus and has the ability to take screenshot. So and with the screenshot.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top