Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Limen

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Limen

  1. yes.
  2. (jk)
  3. yes.
  4. also can we talk about how sephiroth physically harasses Cloud for his phone number and then says "my bad wrong person" and runs away
  5. XEMNAS INDEED LEVELS
  6. the way he says Cloud sounds perfect but then the rest is like
  7. https://vxtwitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/2100529603723030939?s=20
  8. See that's my thing with VA discussion too. When I think about the voices, I think about how fitting it is, regardless of their actual performances. Travis atm from the few lines I've heard NAILS Sephiroth's tone and demeanor, but it doesn't change the fact that I think it's way too deep to be Sephiroth. Doesn't make him bad, just that my preference is someone with a bit more tune to them than ALL BASS lol
  9. I don't remember enough of Cid or Vincent to comment about theirs, I'd have to rewatch their scenes
  10. I literally just got back to my desk in time for these new messages but I just read this and yeah, like I said I definitely think the OG cast got fucked over by directing choices and just general standards of the time. i still think I prefer the actual voices fitting better for the most part with the new cast. Cloud can go either way, I love them both a lot tbh, even with OG's bad directing. Sephiroth too, OG was great but Tyler was fantastic too imo. The only one I would prefer OG over would be Zack and maybe CC Aerith, but I do love both Aeriths too
  11. which was a misunderstanding in the first place
  12. riff for riff
  13. no i agree there. i only said that because of the "of course it you think that" comment originally lol
  14. all the awkward pauses and the forced Japanese tropes in older/lower budget are just SO glaringly obvious when compared to these games
  15. it sucks that this has happened to me but man
  16. its definitely in part due to the directing that they were given, but remake series and XVI have set a new standard for me in JRPGs that makes it hard for me to play older or lower budget JRPGs now
  17. personally i'll keep on dunking on anyone that continues to say that the new cast is bad. like yeah preferences are a thing but there's no denying that the new cast has brought life to these characters. may not be the old cast that you prefer but it's not bad either. not saying anyone here has said that, just in general
  18. I'm curious, do you genuinely prefer their voices more or is it the direction and the script from previous compilation entries that you prefer? a lot of people conflate the two and I'm not saying you are, but i want to know your thoughts
  19. :)
  20. I'm more than welcome to actually discussing our opinions snakey boi. but you riffed on my actual opinion of the new actors with "of course you would", invalidating my own opinions just because it's from me lol
  21. aerith had the issue of never having a consistent actor but yes i did like CC
  22. more like Japanese culture keeps a VA until death literally lol
  23. but overall i vastly prefer them now
  24. yeah their reasoning wasn't the best

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top