Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Limen

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Limen

  1. fellas, i have bad news
  2. Limen replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    considering how 2.8 and 3 already don't run at a stable 60 on Switch 2, I highly doubt they have plans to port it to 1
  3. I played a tiny bit of Fates
  4. I've only beaten 7(I think? The "original" on GBA), some of 6(or whatever the prequel was), and Awakening
  5. i've been wanting to catch up on FE since I did enjoy the few I've beaten but these games get bigger and bigger each release now it seems 😭
  6. SHEEESH
  7. Limen replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    both are, and i hate both of them equally
  8. i bet you'd like that
  9. xemnas cut, bulked up, regular clothes(preferably still skintight like his current shirt) 🤤
  10. that's what I'm saying!!! 3 needs more
  11. one that incorporates eraqus's design but not in an overpowering way, while still keeping her original's identity, would be SICK
  12. TRUEEEE
  13. i know part of it was to show he was younger in UX but i also feel like it was setting up for a new look in the new saga too
  14. do you think they'll cut Ven's hair back to UX length so he and Roxas will be differentiated easier in the future?
  15. TRUE
  16. although i can make a compromise and say Second Form is the best of both worlds and is SICK
  17. over 2
  18. i know im in the minority but i love the 3 fits
  19. it feels like they're going away so soon when we had KH2 fits for over a decade probably
  20. i agree but i also need more KH3 era fits
  21. i think I'd prefer he stayed evil sora tho, i also agree that that shits my jam lmao
  22. i wouldn't mind either direction
  23. do you think he'll ever get a redesign in the face? once he's "less connected" to Sora? or do you think that's his permaface now
  24. so perhaps one of them has just taken form as vanitas
  25. although, vanitas was also talking a lot as if he were one of them before/after his final fight

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top