Everything posted by Limen
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
that's sorta what i mean though. I think Disney wants a bigger hand in KH now that its hit a billion sales, and the upcoming show is proof of that I feel. and what better way to recap a years long running gacha game with canon story than a show for it handled by disney instead so they can still focus on releasing the new games- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
flashhwrld Hey, I know you're thrilled about your theory and all. We've been lenient about letting you pretty much spam channels here about it, but I'm gonna have to remind you that the rules of the server state that you cannot advertise your own content unprompted and unrelated to any ongoing discussions. Thanks for understanding!